07067 Сборная модель '53 Corvette Roadster - Revell 1/24
- Количество деталей:
- Рекомендуемый возраст:
At the beginning of the 1950s Harley Earl, head of design at General Motors intended to develop a new sports car that could stand up to the then popular European sports cars. When the prototype was presented to the public for the first time in 1953 it experienced huge acceptance. Mass production began shortly after in the June of 1953. In order to save weight, this first truly American sports car received a fibreglass body-shell. At first, working with this new material caused a few problems and in that year only 300 units were constructed. The Corvette 1953 weighed in at just less than 1300 kg (2866 lbs) and had a top speed of 172 km/h (107 mph). The 1953 Corvette however laid the foundation stone of a fabulous success story, which still continues today, over 60 years later.
- Reproduction of the original bodywork with fine surface details
- Separate, moveable bonnet
- Multi-part six cylinder engine
- Typical chassis
- Interior with authentic instrument panel and structured seats
- White-wall tyres
- Reproductions of the original wheel rims
- Various chrome parts, including wheel rims, windscreen frame, bumpers and radiator grill
- Instruction sheet and an authentic decal set
Пока нет отзывов об этом товаре. Ваш будет первым - дерзайте!
Обратите внимание, что клей и краски приобретаются отдельно.