07092 Сборная модель MINI COOPER 998 Mk.I - Revell 1/24
- Количество деталей:
- Рекомендуемый возраст:
In 1956 Sir Alec Issigonis was commissioned to develop a small and economical family car with space for four persons and their luggage. To achieve this he used a transverse front engine with the gearbox located under it. This completely new and absolutely revolutionary concept was an enormous space saver. Consequently every cm of room in the 3 m long MINI was used and the relation between size of interior and external dimensions was unique and unequalled. The sporty version of the MINI bore the name of the tuner John Cooper. With over 39,000 sold, the MINI Cooper Mk. 1, which delivered 55 hp and a top speed of 139 km/h, was the most successful Cooper variant.
- True-to-original bodywork with fine surface details
- Separate movable bonnet
- Multipart detailed 4-cylinder engine
- Separate exhaust assembly
- Detailed interior with dashboard, front seats and rear bench seat
- Build as optional left or right hand drive
- Movable wheels
- Two optional front radiator versions to build
- Various chrome parts including wheel caps, door handles and lamps
- Imitation rubber wheels
- Instructions and authentic decals with different markings (D, GB, I, F, NL, B, A, CH)
Пока нет отзывов об этом товаре. Ваш будет первым - дерзайте!
Обратите внимание, что клей и краски приобретаются отдельно.