67075 Сборная модель Model Set Red Bull Racing RB8 Mark Webber - Revell 1/24
- Количество деталей:
- Рекомендуемый возраст:
The Red Bull RB8 is the third evolutionary stage of the RB5 developed by Adrian Newey. The engine type RS27-2012 was designed by Renault, the gearbox is their own make and the tyres were contributed by Pirelli. The stepped nose required by the rules gave the racers a highly original appearance, but without detriment toperformance. Mark Webber used the qualities of the RB8 to win two first, one second and one third place. Twice he started from pole position and at the end of the 2012 season he occupied 6th place in the driver standings. Combined with the successes of Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull Racing won the constructors' world championship for the third time in succession.
- True-to-original front and rear spoilers
- Multi-part 8-cylinder engine
- Detailed wheel suspension
- True-to-original underbody including diffuser
- Authentic tyres and rotating wheels
- Detailed cockpit
- Typical stepped nose
- Authentic decals for the RB8 and the driver Mark Webber in the versions for Australia, Monaco and India.
Пока нет отзывов об этом товаре. Ваш будет первым - дерзайте!
Обратите внимание, что клей и краски приобретаются отдельно.